NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
These Official Rules govern the Interactive Wellness Group, LLC. "Heart over Heels Giveaway" (the "Giveaway"). Interactive Wellness Group, LLC. ("IWG") may be referred to below as the "Sponsor".
1. ENTRY PROCESS - To enter the Giveaway, you ("You" or the "Entrant") must go to https://www.spaweek.com/giveaway/heartoverheels-8 and follow the on-screen entry instructions. By submitting an entry, You confirm Your understanding and acceptance of these Official Rules. Also, by submitting an entry, You expressly agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in these Official Rules. Also, by submitting an entry, You expressly agree to receive email notifications and news from IWG. In addition, by submitting an entry, You expressly grant authority to the Sponsor and all of its respective past, present, and future parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, transferees, and assigns, to use Your name, address (city and state only), likeness, and/ or voice in any manner and in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further approval by, or notification or compensation to, You, unless prohibited by law, in the event that You win a Prize. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. In the event of a dispute, an entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. An "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Only one (1) entry per person permitted.
2. ELIGIBILITY FOR ENTRY - To enter the Giveaway, You must be a resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (Washington D.C.) or Canada. You must also be twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of the Sponsor and their immediate family members and persons living in their households are not eligible to enter the Giveaway or win a Prize. Employees of the Sponsor's respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, representatives, and advertising/ promotion/ publicity agencies doing business with the Sponsor are also not eligible to enter the Giveaway or win a Prize. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply.
3. DURATION OF THE GIVEAWAY - The Giveaway shall begin at 12:01am (EST) on February 1, 2020, and end at 11:59pm (EST) on March 17, 2020 (the "Giveaway Period").
4. SELECTION OF WINNER/RANDOM DRAWING - The Giveaway Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about March 30, 2020, from among all eligible entries. The odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. IWG will notify the Winner(s) by e-mail and/ or telephone shortly after the random drawing. In the event that any Winner does not respond to IWG's notification within two (2) business days, IWG reserves the right to choose an alternate Winner.
5. PRIZE(S) - There will be two (2) Giveaway Winners in total: One (1) Grand Prize Winner and One (1) First Prize Winner
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive Part 1: One (1) pair of Christian Louboutin shoes of the Winner’s choice, valued at USD $700.00 or less.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: USD $700.00 – taxes are included.
One (1) First Prize Winner will receive One (1)Motiv Ring- smart tracker : USD $199.99. NOTE: taxes are not included.
In addition to the stated Prize(s), IWG agrees to donate $0.25 USD for each entry received up to 4,000 entries to The American Heart Association.
A Prize or any part thereof, is not transferable. There shall be no substitution of a Prize for cash or other goods and services, except that the Sponsor reserves the right to provide a substitute Prize or Prizes, of approximately equal or greater value than the original Prize(s), if the advertised Prize(s) becomes unavailable. Only the advertised number of Prize(s) will be awarded. The value of the Prize(s) may be taxable to the Giveaway Winner/ Prize recipient as income. A Giveaway Winner/ Prize recipient may be required to supply Sponsor with his/ her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the Giveaway Winner/ Prize recipient for the actual value of the Prize received. All expenses, including, without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes, and international tariffs, are the sole responsibility of the Giveaway Winner/ Prize recipient. Each Prize consists only of those items expressly listed above as part of the Prize. By accepting a Prize, You expressly grant authority to the Sponsor and all of its respective past, present, and future parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, transferees, and assigns, to use Your name, address (city and state only), likeness, and/ or voice in any manner and in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further approval by, or notification or compensation to, You, unless prohibited by law.
At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, a Prize Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/ publicity release. Any such affidavits and releases must be received by IWG within ten (10) days after a selected Prize Winner agrees to accept a Prize. IWG reserves the right to choose an alternate Prize Winner if a Prize Winner fails to complete and return an affidavit and/ or release within the above noted deadline.
6. DISQUALIFICATION - The Sponsor reserves the right to reject any entry for any reason. All decisions regarding the eligibility of an entry are final. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway website, or otherwise violating the Official Rules. Use of bots or any other type of automated process to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
7. RIGHT TO CANCEL/TERMINATE/MODIFY - Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the Giveaway if they are not capable of completing the Giveaway as planned, whether due to infection by computer virus, computer bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, or technical failures of any sort.
8. WAIVER OF LIABILITY. ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES (AS WELL AS COSTS AND EXPENSES RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING ALL ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COSTS) THAT ENTRANT MIGHT INCUR RELATED OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO THE GIVEAWAY. THIS WAIVER OF LIABILITY IS AN EXPRESS CONDITION FOR THE ENTRANT TO BE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR TO ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE GIVEAWAY, WHETHER OR NOT HE/ SHE/ WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
9. APPLICABLE LAW - The Giveaway, and all disputes arising between Entrant and the Sponsor, shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to choice of law provisions. Entrant irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in New York County (NY) with respect to any matter relating hereto, and hereby waives the defense of forum non conveniens to any such action.
10. SEVERABILITY - Each of these Official Rules shall be severable, and if any one of them is held invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such rule(s) shall be adjusted to the minimum extent necessary to cure such validity; the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law. The invalidity or unenforceability of one or more of the rules shall not affect any other rule. Further, the invalidity or unenforceability of any rule hereof in any particular jurisdiction shall not affect the validity or enforceability of such rule in any other jurisdiction.
11. NO WAIVER - Any delay or forbearance by the Sponsor in exercising any right under these Official Rules shall not be deemed a waiver of that right.
12. HEADINGS - The section headings used in these Official Rules are for reference purposes only and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of the Official Rules.
13. WINNERS LIST - A request to receive a list of the Prize Winners must be made in a writing addressed to Interactive Wellness Group, LLC., 89 Fifth Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, New York 10003. All requests must include a self-addressed, stamped return envelope. Requests must be received by March 30, 2020.
14. SPONSOR INFORMATION - This Giveaway is Sponsored by Interactive Wellness Group, LLC., located at 89 Fifth Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, New York 10003.